Life with specific dietary needs can be lonely and tough, but we're here to help!
It's Coeliac Awareness Week (starting today), and as a lot of our customers order gluten free cakes, we wanted to share some of the fab blog we've discovered in our recipe researching on alternative diets, be it vegan, avoidance of certain allergens, or a gluten free diet.
If you're gluten intolerant or a full-blown coeliac, you're not alone, despite what you may feel when the standard diet office cake comes round - lots of people share your difficulties, and these blogs prove triumphs on the plate do still happen. Have a good read and let us know if you like any blog in particular.
1. The Gluten Free Blogger - does what it says on the tin and is presented in a beautiful way. Our favourite one of the five we're showcasing today! You can find the author on Twitter too: @GFblogger
2. The Happy Coeliac is another blog you should take a look at - we especially like the recipe for raspberry cheesecake bites.
3. A shop, eating out guides, a forum, recipes... You can find it all on Coeliac Sanctuary.
4. Andy writes his blog from the perspective of a dad with a coeliac child. Some good tips and bags of empathy here!
5. The Gluten Free Goddess - another beautifully presented blog, full of useful information. We really like the section that's gluten free AND vegan.
Hope you found this useful,
The Team @ 280 Bakes
Welcome to the 280 Bakes blog! Most posts are by our team, but if you fancy guest blogging, give us a shout!